What are groups?
Groups are a collection of students. Creating groups allows you to view group stats and compare how different groups of students are performing.
In group stats, you’ll see:
Total number of students in your group
Average score of students in your group
The number of questions answered out of the total question bank
Subject insights for every subject in your exam. You can switch between a group distribution chart and a sorted bar graph of individual scores.
Before you get started, ensure you are on the "Stats" view of the dashboard:
1. Navigate to the left side of the page and select the “+” in the “groups” area
2. Select “Create New Group” from the drop down menu
3. A new tab will appear on the right side of your screen. From here, you can name your group, select the exam prep the students of your group are using, and set your permissions for who can use and/or edit your group. Once you're finished, select the “Add Students'' button on the bottom of the tab.
4. Select the students you’d like to include in the group. When you’re finished, select the “Preview group” button.
5. You’ll be presented with a preview of your group. If everything looks correct, select the “Add Group” button. Your group will now be added to the “Groups” view on the left side of your screen.
Pro tip: You can also create groups from the “Settings” view. Simply scroll down to the “My Groups” area, select “+ Add New Group”, and follow the same steps as above.