Before you get started, ensure you are on the "Stats" view of the dashboard:
1. Navigate to the left side of the page and select the “+” in the “Students” area:
2. A new tab will appear on the right side of your screen. Select the exam you will be giving to your students and then select the “Next” button on the bottom of the tab.
3. Paste or type out the student(s) email addresses in the large text box under “Add emails”. Multiple email addresses must be separated by spaces, line breaks, or commas. Valid email addresses will be highlighted in blue.
Pro tip: Compile your student's emails in a spreadsheet or other document and copy/paste in step 3 to make this process quick and easy. Make sure the last email in your list is highlighted in blue as well by hitting enter or space after it.
4. Select the “Next” button and add a note if you'd like to personalize your invitation email. Select the blue “Add Student” button to send the licenses out to your students. Below is an example of the email they will receive. It will include your name, the organization name you used in creating your Dashboard account, and the exam name.
5.. When your students accept the invite, they will move from Pending to Active Students tab within the Setting tab in the Dashboard.
6. You can also add students from the Settings tab then scrolling to the Active Students | Pending | Archived section and the select +Add Student.