Our Bulk Order System (BOS) makes it super quick and easy to purchase and distribute paid copies of our award-winning test preparation apps. The app itself will guide you through the entire checkout and distribution process, so we'll skip that for now. Instead, we'll focus on the overall picture and cover some key aspects of the platform.
If you get stuck or have questions at any point, drop us a line!
How it works in a nutshell 🥜
Once you've set up an account, you'll be guided through the ordering process. Select the apps you want to purchase and follow the prompts to add your credit card information (which is managed securely by Stripe) and complete the purchase.
You'll have the option to enter the email addresses of the recipients to whom you intend to provide codes. The app will automatically send out an email to each recipient on your behalf, informing them you're providing premium access to the app. They will receive a unique 15-digit access code along with a link to make registration quick and painless.
Pro tip: the outgoing email contains information from your information in Settings, such as your first name and organization, so make sure everything's up to date and accurate before distributing codes!
Your Dashboard helps you visualize the status of your codes. You can resend invitations to codes that have been Pending for a while as a way to remind the recipient to activate the code. You can even cancel invitations to move a code from Pending to Available. Redeemed codes are codes that have been activated by the recipient.
Who should use the BOS?
- Educational organizations and/or instructors looking to leverage technology in the learning environment
- Business enterprises exploring ways to promote independent study for specific certifications and credentials
- Any other entity that wants to provide their audience with affordable, convenient exam preparation materials
Noteworthy Information and FAQ's
- Available codes never expire
- Pending codes can be canceled from the Dashboard
- Activated codes expire one year after their activation date. The user can see this in their app's Settings menu
- Recipients have the option to enter a new code when the existing code expires; they can also opt to purchase lifetime access at their own expense